Moving In / Moving Out

When moving into a residence, you'll need to establish a Crawford Electric account in your name with a signed membership application. Contact the co-op to provide your personal information (we require a photo ID to establish service) as well as the account and/or meter number and service address of the place you're moving in to. A security deposit may be required, or you can choose to have us run a credit check.

Fill out the form below and we will start the process.



This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.